Helps to Increase Ketone Production†*
Metagenics MCT Oil provides over 90% caprylic (C8) and capric (C10) acid triglycerides. MCT may help support cognitive health and certain cognitive processes, and pre-clinical research suggests that MCT may benefit mitochondrial function. Medium-chain triglyceride supplementation temporarily increases levels of ketones, which may serve as an alternative energy source in the brain and in muscle.*
- *May aid reductions in body weight and body fat (when supplemented at multiple meals during the day)*††
- *May temporarily increase satiety and reduce food intake*
- *May help support cognitive health and certain cognitive processes*
- *Flavorless, odorless dietary supplement that can be easily added to food or beverages for convenience
- *10 grams of MCT per serving
† Medium-chain triglyceride supplementation may temporarily increase ketone production compared to common long-chain fats.
††Use as part of a program of diet and exercise.
Directions: Take 2-3 servings per day or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
Warning: Not to be taken if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Caution: Excess intake may cause increased gastrointestinal issues including diarrhea, nausea and excess gas.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.